About the Clinic
Our Irvine clinic is designed to put you at ease while restoring your mobility and strength, and our doctors of physical therapy work hand-in-hand to deliver the most effective results. At every step of your recovery, we will adapt and progress as needed, keeping your goals top of mind.
Once we conduct a thorough evaluation, our team will devise a treatment plan for you with personalized recommendations to match your specific needs. Patients can take advantage of our full suite of rehab services, fitness, performance training, injury prevention, wellness and recovery in Irvine.
Services Offered at Evolution Irvine
Get convenient access to a wide range of physical therapy and fitness services when you choose to work with our Irvine location.
At our Irwin location, you can see any of our PTs or DPTs for your orthopedic injury or other physical therapy needs. Services range from traditional, such as manual therapy, to more specialized and equipment-based. Our high-skilled providers have a wide range of knowledge, including health science, fitness, nutrition, injury prevention and more. Get started with your physical therapist today by requesting an appointment below.
- Bio – Mechanical Assessment W/ Corrective Exercise Prescription
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
- Bodi Trak Force Plate
- Deep Tissue/Sports Massage
- Electrical Stimulation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Joint Mobilization & Manipulation
- Manual Therapy
- Medical Massage
- Mobility Session (FRCms)
- Orthopedic Injury Rehabilitation
- Post-Concussion Management
- PT Circuit Classes
- Recovery Boots
- Running Evaluation & Gait Analysis
- Soft Tissue Mobilization & Massage
- Spine Care
- Surf-Specific Training & Injury Rehab
- Therapeutic Cupping
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
At our Irwin location, you can sign up for any of our available Recovery services. Recovery allows your body to heal and in some cases, return to fitness and sport faster. To get started with any of our Recovery services, click the link below.
The following team members are part of the staff in Irvine, CA. For full details on each, check out our staff page.
- Oregon State University
- Athletic Training
- Chapman University
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Medical Level 2 Certified
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified
- Barbell Rehab Method Certified
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine And Sports Performance
- Youth And High School Athletes
- Anaheim Ducks Hockey
- Local (And Not So Local) Breweries
- Family Time With His Wife And Dog
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- BA. Geography
- University of Southern California
- California State University, Long Beach
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy
- Athletes Of All Ages
- Movement Analysis
- Spending Time Outdoors
- Water Polo
- Friend And Family Time
- Listening To Music
More About Evolution Irvine
The staff at Irvine have the following certifications:
Doctor of Physical Therapy
To schedule an appointment for physical therapy or Recovery, you can fill out our form here. You can also call our Irvine location at (424)297-3457
Your initial evaluation will take approximately one hour.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first appointment at our Irvine clinic to complete necessary paperwork. To speed up the check-in process, you can fill out the ‘New Patient Form’ here prior to your first appointment. Bring your photo ID, insurance card, comfortable clothing, and any prescriptions from your treating physician. Co-pay, co-insurance and deductible payments are due at the time of service.
We accept most PPO plans and Medicare. Please call us at 424-297-3833 for details or to check your specific benefits and coverage. We also offer special cash rates.
Corona del Mar