Getting to Our Stamford, CT PT Clinic
Need help finding our Stamford clinic? We are located on Largo Dr within Bobby Valentine’s Sports Academy. If you’re traveling via CT-15, take exit 36 toward CT-106/Old Stamford Rd and continue for about 2 miles. Turn right onto Camp Ave and then make a left onto Hope St. Then, follow Largo Dr until you reach Evolution Physical Therapy. When you arrive at the location, it will be straight ahead. We have free parking at our building.
About the Clinic
Our Stamford physical therapy clinic is proud to offer exceptional rehab services, fitness, performance training, injury prevention, wellness and recovery for patients and clients. Using modern equipment and techniques, we’re able to deliver high-quality and individualized care in a safe and effective manner.
Our physical therapists will work closely with you to find a treatment plan best suited to your unique needs and goals. In addition, we offer massage, pilates, and distinguished circuit classes to supplement physical therapy treatment and accelerate the healing process. All of our services are performed in the comfort of our clinic in Stamford, CT.
Services Offered at Evolution Stamford
Enjoy access to a wide selection of expertly designed physical therapy and fitness services for patients of all ages when you choose our Stamford clinic.
Core physiotherapy services you’ll find at most or all locations.
- Assisted Stretching Session
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
- Deep Tissue/Sports Massage
- Electrical Stimulation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Joint Mobilization & Manipulation
- LSVT BIG for Parkinson’s
- Manual Therapy
- Medical Massage
- Mobility Session (FRCms)
- Orthopedic Injury Rehabilitation
- PT Circuit Classes
- Soft Tissue Mobilization & Massage
- Therapeutic Cupping
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
Core fitness, performance, and recovery services at Evolution.
- Bio – Mechanical Assessment W/ Corrective Exercise Prescription
- Bodi Trak Force Plate
- Corporate Wellness
- Lacrosse Shot Speed Training
- Recovery Boots
- Running Evaluation & Gait Analysis
- Sport Conditioning
- Strength Training
More About Evolution Stamford
The staff at Evolution Physical Therapy in Stamford have been certified in the following:
Doctor of Physical Therapy ፨ Orthopedic Clinical Specialist Certification ፨ Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Certification
Your initial evaluation will take approximately one hour.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your first appointment at our Stamford clinic to complete necessary paperwork. Download the ‘New Patient Form’ here and fill it out ahead of your first visit to speed up the check-in process. Bring your photo ID, insurance card, comfortable clothing, and any prescriptions from your treating physician. Co-pay, co-insurance and deductible payments are due at the time of service.
We accept most PPO plans and Medicare. Please call us at 203-813-3659 for details or to check your specific benefits and coverage. We also offer special cash rates.
The following team members are part of the staff in Stamford, CT. For full details on each, check out our staff page.
- Ithaca College
- BS. Clinical Science
- MS. Physical Therapy
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified In Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Sports Medicine
- Rehab Of Crossfit Athletes
- Post-Op Rehab
- Manual Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Family Time
- Susquehanna University
- BA. History
- Minor, Political Science
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM-CES)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM-PES)
- USWA Level 1 & 2
- Associate Head Coach Of Club Football Sacred Heart University
- Head Strength And Conditioning Coach Of Club Sports Sacred Heart University
- Sports Performance Training
- Team Training
- Return To Sport
- Injury Prevention
- Spending Time With Family And Friends
- Weightlifting/Sports Performance Training
- Spending Time At The Beach Or On His Boat
- Spending Time With His Dog Oakley